Forms & Information
Information located in the Forms/Notices File Locker to the right:
- SCUSD District Parent-Student Handbooks
- Laurelwood Elementary Student and Family Handbook
- Schoolloop Registration Form
- Parent Portal Guide
- Report Card Parent Brochures
- Volunteer Registration packet for LW
- School Absence
- Leaving Laurelwood
- Verification of Residency Form
- Biometrics (fingerprinting) program
- Donation Request Letter for Field Trips & Special Projects
- Healthy Habits information
Have you registered on SchoolLoop? If not...click here to do so.
Be sure you have signed up for each child at Laurelwood. The principal and teachers will be using Schoolloop to communicate with families throughout the year. Be sure to check the "News" section of your emails from Schoolloop.
Click HERE to make cafeteria payments online
Santa Clara Library: Learning Express
LearningExpress Library is an innovative, web-based learning solution that provides Santa Clara City Library patrons, from elementary students to adult learners, with free instant access to the most comprehensive collection of test-preparation tools, skill-building materials, and career resources available. Over 770 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials are available, along with more than 130 e-book titles developed by expert academic and industry professionals.
LearningExpress Library™ helps students prepare for success in life by meeting a broad range of educational and career-oriented needs, including:
- Achieving higher scores on college entrance exams such as the ACT and SAT and improving performance on Advanced Placement (AP) exams
- Improving proficiency levels in reading, writing, and math for elementary, middle, and high school students as well as adult learners
- Preparing for as well as improving workplace skills such as resume building, interviewing techniques, job search and assessment, business writing, and core computer skills
With LearningExpress Library 2.0, Santa Clara City Library patrons will have access to:
- Individual Learning Centers with easy one-stop access to related tests, courses, eBooks, and center-specific content
- Practice tests that mimic the timing, scoring, and QA format of official exams
- Instant feedback and diagnostic score reports to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed answer explanations, which allow for a better understanding of the subject matter
- Instant essay scoring that enables writing skills improvement and provides authentic essay practice for the ACT, SAT, and GED exams
- Individual user accounts that allow patrons to save works-in-progress and access completed tasks and score history
- Personalized notifications that alert users of related tests, courses, and eBooks based on their usage patterns
- Easy-to-use Web interface and advanced search functionality, which provides intuitive user experience
Best of all, students, teachers, and adult learners alike can access their learning centers anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection.